Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Law of attraction and prayer success II

Recently my finances have been struggling due to over extending myself on property repairs coupled with high vacancy rates on my rentals. It seemed that there was no way my business would be able to pay the mortgage payments at the end of the month without getting loans to make these payments from other sources.

I decided to use Prayer and the Law of Attraction.

I focused on seeing the abundance and blessings in my life. I prayed and spoke with my maker regularly. I imagined how it would feel to make my payments and I imagined checks coming in the mail that I did not know about.

I also "allowed" these things to be true. I read scriptures talking about faith and told the Lord that I had faith to make more money come into my life so as to pay bills.

I started doing all of this about a week ago.

At the beginning of the month I was about $4500 away from making just the mortgage payments and that did not include other bills such as plumbing repairs etc.

I also had about 11 vacancies on properties and my roommate was moving out causing me to have even less money. I do not want a roommate but at this time it was def needed.

So as of today. I have 1 vacancy and one tenant not paying rent. I have 2 new roommates, instead of one (blessing?)

However, as of this morning I did not have the needed money to make the mortgage payments. So things were looking way up but were still not 100% there.

I woke up again this morning and did my little blessing/abundance meditation and prayer. I then checked the mailbox about 11 this morning and success!

Chase Home Mortgage, a mortgage company that I payed off several months ago, sent me a check in the mail for "over payment". The check was enough to bring my bank account up so that I can make all of my mortgage payments this month. Today is the 30th of the month and so it is time to mail these payments out! check came just in time, but it was a huge blessing.

Believe it or not

2 comments:

diana said...

Heavenly Father loves us! :) Amazing what a little faith coupled with prayer does! I'm happy everything worked out! :)

guy1511 said...

yes he does :)